We all know how much everyone looks forward to their weekly game of fives. What better way to relax after a hard day's work than to kick the ball about with some friends? But, we all know that there are certain characters that we always seem to come across week after week, even if we're on a different team.
With that in mind, we set up a quiz to celebrate these unique characters so that you and your teammates can see who you are! Let's have a peek...
- The Veteran
- The oldest player who also tends to think he is the wisest. In it to win it at all costs.
- The Moaner
- The Roy Keane of fives. Forever using the rest of his team as therapists. Easily agitated by both team mates and opponents.
- The Assassin
- Maybe in early forties, maybe slightly overweight. Always wears a wife beater to show of the guns and tattoos that were done at the age of 16.Tackles at any opportunity
- The Full Kit Guy
- Kitted out in the newest strips every week but tends to be the worst player. Scared to tackle in case he ruins his new boots.
- The Step Over King
- Their warm up consists of keepie-uppies and loves to show off his skills. Wears fluorescent trainers and is always on the losing side.
- As soon as it hits full time, this player is nowhere to be seen. He couldn't possibly miss the start of Gogglebox.
- The Big Man
- Always game for the pub after. Need we say more?
- The Weakest Link
- The true worst player, often wonder why you ever invited him in the first place. But he is a truly nice guy so you feel too bad to tell him how crap he is.
Do any of these ring a bell for you? We're sure that they do. So why not head over and take the quiz to see who you and your team mates are. Hopefully you'll be able to guess what everyone will get before their result is shown!